Viaje de Amor en Ingles

(A Journey of Love)

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Waiting

Well, we are in the first of our many phases of waiting.  We are waiting on all of our paperwork to come in.  I knew it was going to be a bit difficult but didn't realize how waiting for the postmaster to arrive would be on my list of things I look forward to each day!  On Friday I got so excited because we received Andy's birth certificate, a bank statement that we were waiting on as well as our child abuse history clearance.  It was such an exciting day.  I am sure that won't even compare to the excitement we will have when our paperwork goes to Honduras, let alone when we receive our referral and then travel approval.  Yet, in all of this waiting time-I feel God's peace in all of this.  Such a mix of emotion-as Ariana likes to say "Oh no, are you going to cry again :)?!"  I am sure that statement will be said many time over the next months:)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment