Viaje de Amor en Ingles

(A Journey of Love)

Friday, August 5, 2011

Back From New York

Our paperwork has returned from New York, and is now back in the hands of Living Hope Adoption Agency.  The agency is waiting for some completed paperwork of their own that needs to accompany our dossier to Honduras.  The hope is that mid-week next week, our dossier will begin the journey to Honduras.  This is a bit later than we were hoping, but this is just a reminder that we need to wait on God's timing for each stage of this process.  This morning at Men's Bible Study, I was asked for an update, and I had no news to share.  One of the men at the table began the old saying, "No news is..." and he paused...waiting for me to say "...good news!"  Instead, I quickly repeated the beginning of the statement, "No news is..." and concluded with "...annoying!"  I really need to grow in this whole thing called patience, and trust in God's timing, and wisdom, and...Lord help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment