Viaje de Amor en Ingles

(A Journey of Love)

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Waiting some more

Well, Today I was enjoying a beautiful day on the beach on LBI and received and email from our Agency.  She said there was another hold-up.  She was getting our dossier ready yesterday to send to Honduras and she noticed that our approval from the consulate in New Your had been sent in English-she found out it needs to be in Spanish.  Can't it just be translated with the rest of our paperwork?!?  Well, they need to get one now in Spanish so we wait some more.  Ariana reminded me again "Remember mommy, the reason it is taking so long is that it is going to go fast once there".  I am beginning to wonder.  Not too much though.  I still am at rest with our waiting and I know that is only from GOD!  Please continue to be in prayer for that peace for our whole family!  We continue to pray that God is preparing her little heart for the tremendous changes that are going to take place in her little life.  Hopefully we will have great news to share soon!

1 comment:

  1. I am away from home this week, but spoke with Alicia to learn the news of the delay. I was going to write a post based on Psalm 27:14, but Alicia beat me to it. King David in the midst of persecution (we are far from being persecuted) wrote these words:
    Wait for the LORD;
    be strong and take heart
    and wait for the LORD.
    Certainly, we can lean on the Lord and patiently wait...Though, I am not too good at patiently waiting.

    ReplyDelete