Viaje de Amor en Ingles

(A Journey of Love)

Thursday, July 5, 2012


Well, there still is no news. We are just hoping that we hear soon from our social worker that we have gotten a new number soon. It is hard to believe that it has been 1 yr & 5 months since we officially started this journey.It has been a while since we have written. We were hoping to be able to update that we got a new number. We have heard some updates though in the time. We have heard that yes, we will need to make 2 trips. The first being no more than 1 week and the second trip being anywhere from 1-2 weeks or 15-20 days (we still don't know if this is business days or just days). We have been told that the reason for the two different timelines is that it depends on the case. We are trying to look at this as a blessing that we will have that special time to spend with our daughter without normal everyday interruptions. The down side is that we were hoping to take our other girls with us on this second trip. Now it just will be a little more working through the logistics to figure out what we will do so that they can still go on one of the trips, let alone longer time scenario, 4 weeks is a long time to be away from our daughters here. We are totally trusting in God for all of this. We also are looking at the reality that things are definitely not moving as quickly as we were hoping. My prayer especially is that we don't get discouraged in this wait and know that our daughter is not "ready" yet. The other biggy...the cost. It obviously will cost quite a bit more than we were figuring. Thus the wait is a little easier in knowing that we have more time to save to go get our daughter. Praying that we are able to update with a new number! Thanks again for reading and praying!


  1. Do you have an email address? I'd like to email you. We are also adopting through Honduras. We are #45 on the wait list. Hang in there. There is movement! Do you have a facebook account?

  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

  3. My email is