Viaje de Amor en Ingles

(A Journey of Love)

Friday, September 7, 2012

Thought You'd Be Here

In August, I worked on the music library on our computers to make sure everything was up to date, etc., and in the process I deleted the "playlists" on my computer, so now and then I will go through an album and choose some of my favorite songs to create a "playlist" on my computer. This afternoon, I was listening to Wes King's "A Room Full of Stories" from the mid-90's. There was a song on the album that brought tears to my eyes for the first time. The title is "Thought You'd Be Here", and the line that really got me was "I never knew that silence could make me so deaf. I never knew that I could miss someone I never met..." The adoption process has been and will be much longer that we were originally told, and longer than we anticipated, yet throughout the process we have been reminded that God is at work. God's timing is perfect and we continue to trust him. I found a youtube video of the Wes King song, with a brief introduction from Wes King about the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment