What will February look like for us?
- Hopefully the assignment committee will meet at-least one time, possibly two.
- Hopefully we will hear of our new number from the families that were matched back in December (we have been hearing that there were at least 3, so that means that we could hear that we are at 57 at least).
- Hopefully many children have gone through the abandonment process in Honduras so that they will be ready to be matched with families (this is quite a lengthy process from what it seems).
- Hopefully there will be no strikes for quite some time.
- Hopefully Families that we know are in Honduras finalizing their adoptions & returning home