Viaje de Amor en Ingles

(A Journey of Love)

Friday, November 2, 2012

Being Thankful #1 & 2

As we are coming into a season where it is good to be reminded that we are to give thanks for all things I am challenging myself to post somethings that I am thankful for each day until Thanksgiving.  I may even be able to have some guest's that want to share what they are thankful for! I am starting a day late (it is so hard to believe that it is November 2nd already) so I am going to post #1 & #2 both today even though I thought of yesterday but didn't get a chance to post it!

Nov. 1 

Giving Thanks #1 Thankful that I live in a country that I am able to openly praise my Lord.  As I prepared for Sunday's worship time last night, I was so thankful for the chance to gather with others to praise my savior!

Nov. 2
Giving Thanks #2  Thankful that I have a wonderful husband that loves me for who I am and is such a Godly example to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment