Viaje de Amor en Ingles

(A Journey of Love)

Monday, November 5, 2012

Sunday-Thankful #4

Tonight (Sunday) we gathered at our church to stuff boxes for Operation Christmas Child.  We probably had around 80 people, young and old, stuffing boxes.  We stuffed over 550 boxes.  What a blessing it was to see so many gathered together to send things to children around the world that have so little.  I was amazed as I went to select a stuffed animal or doll on the top of my box it was as if ..."it was the one I knew I was to send".  I am thankful for God's people, my church family, to have their hearts softened to the needs of others around the world.  What a GOD THING that we were even able to do this on Orphan Sunday (we were supposed to do it this past Wed).  Had we done it then, we would have only had teens and youth leaders stuffing.  Thank you God for being in control of all things!  What a blessing it was to my.  I hope those of you that were there were blessed as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment