Viaje de Amor en Ingles

(A Journey of Love)

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thankful #10 & 11

#10
I am thankful for those that come up to me and ask "How is the adoption going" and then apologize asking if I mind them asking.  I love it, even though it may seem difficult for me to share at times, I know that it continues to be on others hearts and minds.  I pray that as we come to mind, you lift up a prayer for our daughter and our journey.

#11
I am thankful that even when I am not feeling great, I know that there are many others in the world that are doing much worse than I am.  I am thankful for the strength I have and the ability I have every day to get out of bed to face the day, especially knowing that above all God is on His throne and that is what I need to remember everyday.  Thank you God for the gift of life and the ability to worship you openly!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment