Viaje de Amor en Ingles

(A Journey of Love)

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Packed and Ready to Go?

We have been working to pull together and updating all of our documentation.  Feels like we have done our whole dossier a second time.  We have packed and repacked and made contact with friends in Honduras.  We purchased airline tickets, and the itinerary is roughly set.  We took put together plans for our girls to be cared for while we are away.  A friend took the dog for the week, and we checked the luggage again.  We think we are ready to go.  Tomorrow, I will preach at church, we have a meeting with our mission team that will be going to Mexico two weeks after we return from Honduras, some time with our daughters and then an early night to sleep.  My guess is Sunday night will be mostly a restless night as we have to be out the door early in the morning and on our way to meet our two future children.  I keep asking myself if this is real, and I am really ready?  Many of the same questions that cascaded through my mind when Alicia was pregnant with our first child.  Now 18 years later I know that I wasn't ready, but we have taken it day by day, trusting in the Lord and seeking His will in our family.  I know that I am not ready for what is ahead, yet the Lord has led us to this place and we are looking forward to the adventure together.  Thank you for your continued prayers and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment